All documents from the WWA made available to the public can be found in the following folder by clicking here.
Below is a link to each individual document within the folder:
- WWA Constitution
- WWA MPIO Policy
- WWA Membership Form 2017
- General Code of Conduct
- WWA Copy of Code of Conduct for Adult Participants
- WWA Copy of Code of Conduct for Minors
- WWA Excursion Consent Form
- WWA Accident Report Form
- WWA Incident Report Form
- WWA Injury Report Form
- WWA Emergency Contact Form Child
- WWA Emergency Contact Form Adult
- WWA Medication Consent Form
- WWA Minor Participant Collection Authorisation
- UWW (FILA) Wrestling Rules 2017 **UPDATED**
- Click here to read summary of main changes to the UWW Wrestling Rules.
CONTACT US NOW!
Wrestling Western Australia
Wrestling Western Australia (WWA) is the peak body for the sport of Olympic Wrestling in Western Australia.
© 2017 Wrestling Western Australia.