Registration for WWA Membership 2017.
To fully register a person for WWA membership in 2017:
- Send a completed copy of this membership application form with applicants details to the WWA Secretary at email@example.com .
- Register the applicant for WWA membership online at this link
- Pay for membership online when completing step 2. or at a later date (via your online WWA account established using information provided in step 2).
There are two payment classes associated with 2017 WWA membership :
- Individual, $40
- Family, $70
Important message for registering families:
- WWA allows families to register multiple members with a single $70 payment.
- Please note that you must register each family member individually. When completing step 2 from above for each family member i.e. with each registration, please select “Family” membership type. However please note that you only need to pay $70 once i.e. for only one family member. Please complete other online registrations without paying, ignoring subsequent, multiple invoices.
- When submitting scanned copies of the WWA membership application form, please indicate to the WWA Secretary if surnames are not consistent across the group of family members applying for WWA membership. This will help WWA aggregate family memberships under the one payment.
New applicants to WWA in 2017 will need to be approved by the board.
CONTACT US NOW!
Wrestling Western Australia
Wrestling Western Australia (WWA) is the peak body for the sport of Olympic Wrestling in Western Australia.
© 2017 Wrestling Western Australia.